Water Soluble Fertilizers
Water soluble fertilizers are fertilizers that can be dissolved in water and added or leached out of the soil easily. Among the sixteen elements required for the development and growth of any crop, N P K are the major nutrients. Water Soluble NPK’s are fast acting, highly efficient & extremely useful for increasing the yield and quality of horticultural and all field & cash crops.
GSFC have following combination of Grades of water soluble fertilizers under the umbrella of “Sardar” brand which is packed in various packs as per the need of the application by farmers.
- 19-19-19 (19 All)
- 17-44-00 (Urea Phosphate)
- 13-0-45 (Pottasium Nitrate)
- 0-52-34 (Mono Potassium Phosphate)
- 0-0-50 (Sulphate of Potash)
- 12-61-0 (Mono Ammonium Phosphate)
Properties of various WSF Grades:
1. WSF 19-19-19
• It is a 100 % water soluble fertilizer containing major nutrients N, P & K
• It helps in maintaining NPK nutrient balance in the plant & makes them easily & speedily available.
• It is acidic in nature & hence helps in removing salt deposition in the drippers of the system.
• It can be used with any type of pesticides for foliar spray as well as in Fertigation.
• Crop Recommendation: fruits, flowers, vegetables, cereals, pulses, cotton, cane & tea. It can be applied at any stage of crop.
• Available Packing : 1 Kg, 5 Kg, 25 Kg
2. WSF 17-44-0 (Urea Phosphate)
• It is adduct of Urea and Phosphoric acid & Best Source of Phosphorus
• Being 100% soluble, amenable to Fertigation, gives maximum utilization of ‘P’ as well as ‘N’ even in calcareous soil & increases nutrient uptake efficiency
• High acidity helps to create idle pH in the root zone area.
• Gives impressive increase in yield & quality
• Application: Fertigation, Base Fertilizer
• Improves quality of alkaline irrigation water & helps to un-clog the drippers of Micro Irrigation System.
• Recommended Crops: cotton, carrot, potato, onion, garlic, tropical and citrus trees.
• Available Packing : 5 Kg, 25 Kg
3. WSF 13-0-45
• Low salt index, Chloride free rich in potash fertilizer
• Entire Nitrogen in Nitrate form which is quickly available to the plants
• Increases up-take of Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium nutrients
• Protects dropping of immature and developing fruits under unfavorable condition.
• Can be mixed with other fertilizers
• Application: Fertigation & Foliar Spray
• Crop Recommendation: Grapes, Banana, Cotton, Pomegranate, Tomato, Onion, Sugarcane, Ginger, Turmeric, Watermelon.
• Packing available : 1 Kg, 25 Kg
4. WSF 0-52-34
• Concentrated source of Phosphorus and Potassium
• Chloride free
• Improves fruit size & yield
• Improves resistance to adverse weather and pests
• Recommended during initial developmental stage of plants (pre bloom and post bloom)
• Recommended for use in alkaline soils for best results.
• Improves luster, uniform color and taste of fruit
• Application: Foliar Spraying and Fertigation
• Crop Recommendation: Tomato, Sugar beet, Onion, Potato, Groundnut, Legumes, Fruits, Flower and commercial crops
• Packing available : 1 Kg, 25 Kg
5. WSF NPK 12-61-0
• Highly concentrated source of Phosphorus
• Sodium & Chloride free
• Prevents salt deposition near root zone
• Improves up-take of other nutrients
• Recommended before flowering
• Ideal for application in the initial stages of crop growth
• Application : foliar spray, drip irrigation, hydroponics, low throw sprinklers, center pivots and spray Units
• Available Packing: 1 Kg & 25 Kg
6. WSF NPK 0-0-50
• Chloride free potash source
• Also contains 17.5% Sulphur
• Recommended during final development stage of the plants
• Increases shelf life of the crop
• Increases resistance against pest, diseases and abiotic stress
• Application: Fertigation, Foliar spray
• Crop Recommendation: tobacco, groundnut, potato, onion, tomato, beet, garlic, citrus etc.
• Available in 25 Kg packing
7. WSF 13:40:13
• Fosters plant rooting and blossoming
• Has an acid pH to prevent scale formation in irrigation systems
• Promotes crop growth by stimulating new root development
• Reduces flower drop, increases fruit setting and yield and quality of produce
• Useful for early flowering & fruit development stages where requirement of P is more.
• Enriched with micronutrients
• Application: Fertigation & foliar spray
• Available in: 5 Kg. & 25 Kg.