SARDAR VAM is Mycorrhiza fungi. Mycorrhiza is best fungi to convert the natural nutrition in available form for plants. SARDAR VAM is a consortium of Four species of genus Glomus . It will give best result in various kinds of soils and regions like Salty, Sandy, Arid and Marshy.
Benefits of SARDAR VAM:
- – Plant development is very good if we use it from seedling stage.
- – Improve soil quality and condition.
- – Helps in water absorption and gives stabilization during water scarcity
- – Helps in absorbing nutrition likes Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Sulphur, Zinc, Manganese, Iron, Copper etc.
- – Compatible with any of bio fertilizers.
- – Imparts resistance to plants against soil diseases.
- – Highly environmental friendly.
|Mycorrhiza Base||Fine Powder|
|Particle size||90% should pass through 250 micron IS sieve|
|pH||6.00 to 7.5|
|Moisture Content||8 to 12 %|
|Total viable propagules/gm||100 /gm|
- – Apply 250 gm Sardar VAM in 100 Sq. Mtr. area during land preparation for seedling of Chilly, Brinjal , Tomato and other horticulture crop.
- – Use 10 to 20 gms per plant Sardar VAM with 150 gms cow dung for grown up plant.
- – Use 5 to 10 gms of Sardar VAM with of 500 gms cow dung for Flower, fruit and forestry plants
- – Use 5 kg Sardar VAM with 100 kg organic fertilizer while sowing of Sugarcane.
- – Use 3 kg Sardar VAM per acre in Maize, Sorghum, wheat, Soya bean, Groundnut etc.
- – Coat 1Kg seed with Jaggery solution and spray 100 gm Sardar VAM. It requires 500 to 1000 gms per acre for different crop seeds.
- – Keep the seeds for 2 to 3 hours in shade and then use for sowing.
- – The product is available in attractive 1kg and 5 kg pack.
- – Can be applied in all crops at soil preparation time.
For any information please contact nearby GATL Suvidha Kendra or Agrinet Call center.