Sardar Agrinet Call Centre Advisory Services
“Sardar Agrinet Call Centre” is a pioneering effort of GSFC to provide agricultural information and scientific guidance to the farmers through agriculture experts in their own dialect since 2006. This cell is connected through Krishi Suvidha Kendra (KSKs) of GSFC and provides online information to the farmers through GSFC KSKs or directly to the farmers on telephone (Toll free No 1800 123 5000).
Sardar Agrinet Call Centre is working with the following objectives
- To provide online agriculture Information & scientific guidance to the Farmers.
- Immediate solution & advice to the farmers on various day to day problems related to agriculture practices, pest, diseases & their control etc. through Toll free No. 1800 123 5000.
Major Topics of Interaction
- Cultivation practices of all major crops, Improved Crop Varieties
- Plant Protection – Pest & disease management
- Harvesting & Post Harvest Technologies
- Soil & water Testing
- Balanced use of Fertilizer & Application
- Usage of Biotechnology Products
- Advances in irrigation systems & technology
The trend of questions and the quality of answers are continuously monitored to upgrade the facilities and it is expected that the entire system will evolve into a unique and evolutionary way of communicating with the farmers in the process of technology transfer to the farmers and solution of the location specific problems instantly.
Information available on Sardar Agrinet call Centre